- In the quiet, we can feel safe enough to humble ourselves.
- In the quiet, God will lift us up to a more rational place.
- In the quiet, anxiety gives way to progress.
- In the quiet, we see our real enemy isn't the person with whom we're in conflict.
- In the quiet, I can rest assured God will use this conflict for good- no matter how it turns out.
Being quiet, can be mistaken for sitting around doing nothing. But there are benefits to being quiet, just as there are benefits to waiting.
Given the correlations to my recent conversations around the bathroom sink, I see that there was a message that God wanted me to take away from this:
Sometimes good things come from waiting.